Terms & Conditions
NO CLEARANCE NO FEE - only applies to domestic properties
If we cannot clear your blockage using hand tools or high pressure jetting techniques due to any of the reasons listed below then a charge will be made:
Applies to main drains only and no other service
If it is a soakaway
If pipes are collapsed or broken
If you have attempted to clear it yourself and have lost or got something stuck while doing so and have not let us know
If there is an obstruction that is not deemed part of a normal blockage, i.e. drain rods, toys, or a solid obstruction that is not usually found in a drain
If you have previously had another drainage company out and they could not clear it
Any objects that are not normally found in a drain and clearance is/is not possible then a charge will be made for the extra time that is needed to rectify the problem.
Please make sure that your cess pit/septic tanks are empty prior to calling otherwise if we attend to find it full a charge will be made
What personal data we collect & why?
We collect the following information, which is considered personal data, but not special data as defined by the GDPR. This information is never collected without consent.
• Phone number(s)
• Reason for visit/enquiry – We will write a brief description what the problem is.
• Relevant information regarding any services/products used, required e.g. drain survey detail, work needed, work carried out.
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
• We will call in relation to an enquiry, for example an answer phone message or email. We would also call to check customer was in before we turn up at the job.
• Email camera survey if requested and agreed to
• Send text if customers have asked us to
• Send receipts email/text with customers permission
• Email brochure
• We may send timely reminders relating to annual or regular services such as an annual drain clean for commercial properties.
How do we store your data?
• Computer/work phone diaries
• All data is encrypted We will never share, sell or rent your personnel information that we hold on our system to any party.
What is your data protection rights?
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request our company correct any information that you believe to be inaccurate on our system.
• The right to erasure - you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
• The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of personal data. We may charge a small fee for this
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right of data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
All customer data is held for 6 years in line with the legal requirements for at least six years. Unless it is requested to be removed. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you if you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us by email, call us or write to us. Details are at the bottom of this page
• We may send out regular product information, news/promotional emails
• We will send out a brochure if asked for one or we have asked the customer if we can send them one and they have agreed.
Cookies do not collect personal data; a cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies help analyse web traffic and improve our website to our customer’s needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you wish to share. Our website may contain links that take you to other websites, once you use these links to leave or site, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of these external sites. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Please check your browser for instructions on how to do this
Changes to our policy
We will make appropriate updates to this page if needed, so be sure to check from time to time and make sure you are happy with the changes that we make.
How to contact us?
Office - 01303 270102
Mobile - 07775918710
Letter to: Unit 23 The Glenmore Centre Shearway Business Park Pent Road Folkestone Kent CT19 4RJ